- Designed to suit the centre of the TSPROF K03 sharpening system
- Allows for rigid and symmetrical clamping of knives
- Great for smaller folding knives or as a centre support for flexible blades
The TSPROF Single Fillet Clamp is specifically designed for the centre of the K03 sharpening system. It provides a secure and symmetrical clamping mechanism for holding knives in the middle of the system. While we do not recommend clamping long knives only from the middle, this clamp is ideal for smaller folding knives or as a centre support in combination with outer clamps for flexible blades.
The clamp is suitable for knives with a minimum width of 10 mm and a maximum spine thickness of 2.5 mm. The angle range can vary depending on the blade type but typically falls between 6.5° - 32°. Please note that the angle range may vary for wide knives.
It is a great choice for sharpening smaller folding and fixed blade knives, particularly Victorinox folding knives, providing stability and precision.
- Recommended Blade Length: 50-200 mm
- Minimum Blade Width: 10 mm
- Jaws Width: 32 mm
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $200
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Syd Only)
- Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
*Delivery estimates provided by Australia Post
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.