- Provides stability for achieving ultra-precise edges
- Heavy construction for use as a sharpening base
- Rubber external casing securely holds stones
- Compatible with the Shapton Glass Pond
- Can be used with the Shapton Glass Diamond Lapping Plate
The Shapton Glass Stone Holder is designed to ensure stability and precision when sharpening blades. Achieving an ultra-precise edge requires eliminating any wobble or vibration that can distort the blade. This holder offers superior stability compared to the GS Field Holder and can be used as a sharpening base.
The holder features a rubber external casing that securely holds the stones in place, preventing any movement during the sharpening process. It is recommended to use the Glass stone holder in conjunction with the Shapton Glass Pond for a professional sharpening setup. Additionally, the holder can accommodate the Shapton Glass Diamond Lapping Plate on top, although the lapping plate is not included with the holder.
- Product name: Shapton Glass Stone Holder
- Product number: 50200
- Dimensions: 259 x 86 x 56 mm
- Weight: Approx. 1960g
- Made in Japan
- 1 x Shapton Glass Stone holder in box
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $200
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Syd Only)
- Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
*Delivery estimates provided by Australia Post
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.