- Naniwa Professional P-306 #600 Grit Japanese Whetstone
- Economical alternative to the popular Naniwa Chosera range
- Available in 8 different grits for versatile sharpening
- Upgrade from the Naniwa Super Stone series
- Require light soaking for 7-12 minutes to be ready for sharpening
The Naniwa Professional P-306 #600 Grit Japanese Whetstone is a part of the Professional series, providing an economical alternative to the renowned Naniwa Chosera range. These stones are designed for versatile sharpening and are available in 8 different grits, catering to various sharpening needs.
As an upgrade from the Naniwa Super Stone series, the Professional series offers enhanced performance and durability. The P-306 stone requires light soaking for approximately 7-12 minutes to be ready for sharpening. It is important to avoid extended soaking time as it can degrade the stone.
- Level of Abrasion: Coarse Grit (#600)
|Model||Naniwa Professional P-306|
|Material||Magnesium Resin with White Aluminium Oxide|
|Whetstone Size||210 x 70 x 20mm|
|Base||Loose stone / No base|
|Soaking Type||Splash & Go|
|Stone Type||Professional Sharpening Stone / Whetstone|
|Origin||Made in Japan|
- 1x Naniwa Professional P-306 #600 Grit Japanese Whetstone
The Naniwa Professional series of stones may develop a dish after frequent usage. To maintain the stones and keep the surface flat for a longer lifespan, we recommend using a lapping plate. Consider options such as the Jende Industries Glass Lapping Plate, Atoma Diamonds Plates, or the Shapton NAORU cast iron lapping system for this purpose.
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $200
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Syd Only)
- Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
*Delivery estimates provided by Australia Post
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.