- Specially designed for EDC gear and travel
- Brings back the edge to razor sharp
- High-quality Cow leather for optimal performance
- Flexible and robust leather
The Mini Cow leather sharpening strop is the perfect tool to simplify the sharpening process for your knives and cutting tools, especially for EDC gear and travel. It effortlessly rejuvenates a dull edge with minimal effort.
This strop features Australian high-quality Cow leather meticulously chosen by our team in Sydney to ensure the best performance. The leather's flexibility and thickness create a spongy surface for effective sharpening. It also aids in creating a convex edge on the blade, adding strength to the bevel.
- Flexible and spongy surface
- Less prone to cracking
- Robust and durable
- Total length: 17 cm (6.7 inches)
- Total Width 4cm
- Total thickness 7mm
- Length of the leatherworking part: 14 cm (5.5 inches)
- Working width of the leather: 3.5 cm (1.37 inches)
- Base material: Tasmanian Oak Hardwood
- Leather material: Australian premium Cow hide (Black colour)
- Rope material: Australian premium Cow Hide
- 1 x Mini Cow Leather Sharpening Strop
The Mini strop is a fantastic gift for any occasion. Enhance its performance by pairing it with our Strop Pastes.
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $200
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Syd Only)
- Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
*Delivery estimates provided by Australia Post
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.