- Jende Cow Leather KME Strops
- Jende Kangaroo KME Strops
- Jende Nanocloth Ultra KME Strops
Jende offers three variants of strops in its line-up: Cow Leather, Kangaroo, and Nanocloth Ultra. Each type of strop has unique features and benefits for maintaining and sharpening your edges.
Jende Cow Leather KME Strops
Vegetable-tanned cow leather strops that can be used clean or loaded with Jende Poly Diamond Emulsions. Ideal for maintaining edges and available in various sizes. Suitable for convex edges due to the sponginess of cow leather.
Jende Kangaroo KME Strops
Vegetable-tanned kangaroo leather strops that can be used clean or loaded with Jende Poly Diamond Emulsions. Ideal for maintaining edges and available in various sizes. Offers precise angle control with minimal risk of convexing the bevel.
Jende Nanocloth Ultra KME Strops
Synthetic stropping material with a honeycomb structure. Provides consistent feedback in all directions. Fills up with emulsions, keeping more abrasive on the strop. Allows for differential pressure to control aggression. Color-coded acrylic base for easy identification. Works well with Jende Poly Diamond Emulsions.
- Material: Cow Leather (for Cow Leather Strops), Kangaroo Leather (for Kangaroo Strops), Synthetic (for Nanocloth Ultra Strops)
- Usage: Clean or loaded with Jende Poly Diamond Emulsions
- Sizes: Various sizes available
Depends on the specific product variant and package. Please refer to the product listing for details.
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $200
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Syd Only)
- Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
*Delivery estimates provided by Australia Post
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.