- Easier sharpening of contemporary, traditional, and concave cut-on-contact broadheads
- Duplicates almost any factory bevel angle
- Compatible with KME knife sharpener
- Works with standard ceramic and diamond hones
- Professional sharpening for laminated tip glue-on broadheads
- Ultimate sharpening setup for concave broadheads
- Made in the USA
The KME Sharpener Broadhead Arrow Jaws make sharpening contemporary, traditional, and concave cut-on-contact broadheads easier than ever. With the new Broadhead Jaws, you can use your KME knife sharpener to sharpen your 2-blade broadheads and duplicate almost any factory bevel angle.
The Broadhead Jaws are cut at an angle, allowing you to easily position the broadhead with the ferrule tight against the jaws. Whether you're using our standard 4 stone ceramic knife sharpening kit or our 3 diamond stone kit, you'll be able to sharpen all modern cut-on-contact broadheads with precision.
For establishing bevels, our Gold Series XXC-100 and XC-140 grit diamond hones are excellent choices. Even thick laminated tip glue-on broadheads can be quickly and professionally sharpened using the KME Broadhead Jaws. If you have concave broadheads like the Simmons, combining these jaws with our Jewelstik 3-sided convex diamond hone will provide the ultimate sharpening setup.
Experience the convenience and effectiveness of sharpening your broadheads with the KME Broadhead Jaws. Made in the USA, these jaws ensure high-quality sharpening results every time.
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $200
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Syd Only)
- Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
*Delivery estimates provided by Australia Post
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.