- White Ceramic Honing Rod rated to Mohs 9
- Leaves a refined edge on blades to an approximate grit of 1200
- Allows knives to maintain edge integrity for longer between sharpening
- Black Honing Rod rated to 1500 grit and Mohs 8 scale of hardness
- Break resistant technology in the tips and handles for active use
- Sturdy stainless steel handle with a comfortable polypropylene grip
The Jende Industries White Ceramic Honing Rod is a high-quality honing tool rated to Mohs 9 on the hardness scale (with diamond being 10). This honing rod will leave a refined edge on your blade, equivalent to an approximate grit of 1200. Ceramic honing steels are designed to help your knives maintain their edge integrity for longer periods between sharpening on stones. Honing is the process of realigning the bevel, prolonging the life of your blade between sharpening sessions.
The Black Honing Rod offered by Jende Industries is rated to 1500 grit and Mohs 8 on the hardness scale. This honing rod is also equipped with break-resistant technology in the tips and handles, making it a fantastic choice for active use in restaurants, cafes, and other professional settings.
The honing rod features a sturdy stainless steel handle with a comfortable polypropylene grip for easy and comfortable use. With a ceramic rod measuring 275 x 16mm, a handle length of 140mm, an overall length of 410mm, and a weight of 400g, this honing rod is designed for durability and effective honing performance.
- Ceramic Rod: 275 x 16mm
- Handle Length: 140mm
- Overall Length: 410mm
- Weight: 400g
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $200
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Syd Only)
- Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
*Delivery estimates provided by Australia Post
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.