- 1x6 Jende #80 Diamond Plate: Extremely aggressive, extra coarse diamond plate for serious blade profiling and repairs
- 1x6 Jende #120 Diamond Plate: Aggressive, coarse diamond plate for serious profiling and repairs
- 1x6 Jende #300 Diamond Plate: Coarse diamond plate for minor profiling, repairs, and initial sharpening
- 1x6 Jende #600 Diamond Plate: Medium/medium-fine diamond plate for minor repairs and establishing a working sharp edge
- 1x6 Jende #1200 Diamond Plate: Fine diamond plate for touching up edges and preparing for further refinement
The 1x6 Jende Diamond Plates offer a range of grits for various sharpening needs. These plates are specifically designed for blade profiling, repairs, and initial sharpening. They are made with diamond electroplate, ensuring a consistent and efficient cutting performance.
The #80 Diamond Plate is an extremely aggressive, extra coarse plate ideal for serious blade profiling and repairs. The #120 Diamond Plate is also aggressive and coarse, suitable for serious profiling and repairs. The #300 Diamond Plate is a coarse plate used for minor profiling, repairs, and initial sharpening, while the #600 Diamond Plate is a medium/medium-fine plate for minor repairs and establishing a working sharp edge. The #1200 Diamond Plate is a fine plate used for touching up edges and preparing for further refinement.
These diamond plates are adhered to a 4mm piece of acrylic, giving them a similar thickness to other stones. This makes it easier to compensate for stone thickness when changing grits. The diamond abrasives stay flat throughout their lifespan, and they do not shed abrasive or hog water. They provide quick and efficient cutting, serving as excellent replacements for coarse synthetic and natural stones.
While the 1x6 size is designed for use with Jende JIGS, Edge Pro, Hapstone, and TSProf sharpeners, it is also a versatile size suitable for use as a slip stone, field stone, or pocket stone for on-the-go knife repairs and sharpening.
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $200
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Syd Only)
- Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
*Delivery estimates provided by Australia Post
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Love the diamond plates. Not all diamond plates are equal, and diamonds shear off cheapie stones very quickly. Like all Jende products i have used, the quality is second to none. i use them to establish an edge on a newly made knife. Work up from there. the 1200 grit plate leaves a great, real world working edge.
Also a great starting point for the Chosera waterstones when i a super fine edge is warranted.
Worth their weight in gold.
High quality diamonds
Exceptional Build Quality