- Highly adjustable Universal Tool Rest for 84 Engineering Shop Mate 48” or Shop Master 72” belt grinder
- Can be used in both vertical and horizontal orientations
- Precision CNC machined steel and aluminium billet parts provide a rigid setup for accurate angle grinding
- Compatible with standard flat platen, contact wheels, and slack belts
- 84 Engineering Small Wheel Rest (sold separately) for more control when using small wheels
- Zinc-coated steel work rest included
Unlock the full potential of your belt grinder with the Universal Tool Rest (UTR) from 84 Engineering. The UTR is highly adjustable in all axes, allowing for use in both vertical and horizontal orientations. Precision CNC machined steel and aluminium billet parts create a rigid setup that is perfect for grinding accurate angles. Use a digital inclinometer or protractor to set your required angle, tighten the locking handles, and the rest will remain true even under heavy load.
The UTR is compatible with standard flat platen, contact wheels, and slack belts, ensuring you can achieve the perfect angle every time. For more control when using small wheels, you can purchase the 84 Engineering Small Wheel Rest, which is a notched work rest that uses the Universal Tool Rest arm and is easily interchangeable with the included 160x75mm flat zinc-coated steel work rest.
- CNC machined 6061 aluminium billet tooling arm and knuckle
- Premium indexing handles and knobs made in Germany
- Angle and height adjustable in all axes
- Zinc-coated steel tool rest and tooling arm to suit your grinder
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $200
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Syd Only)
- Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
*Delivery estimates provided by Australia Post
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.