- Compatible with 1306 or 2520 Small Wheels
- Adjustable for height and angle
- Zinc-plated steel components for durability
- Tool-free adjustment with premium German-made indexing handles and knobs
The 84 Engineering Small Wheel Rest (SWR) is the perfect accessory for those using the 1306 or 2520 Small Wheels. This 130mm square rest provides greater control when grinding by allowing for adjustable height and angle.
The SWR is designed with a notch to fit each size of contact wheel, making it versatile and useful for grinding angles contours or grinding serrations into serrated knives.
The SWR is an optional accessory for the Universal Tool Rest, which is sold separately. All components of the Small Wheel Rest are zinc-plated steel, ensuring that the parts do not wear out and maintain their sleek appearance for years to come.
84 Engineering uses premium German-made indexing handles and knobs, allowing for efficient and tool-free adjustment of the Small Wheel Rest.
Small Wheel Rest and spigot.
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $200
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Syd Only)
- Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
*Delivery estimates provided by Australia Post
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.