- Small Wheel Arm and Small Wheel Pairs from 84 Engineering
- CNC machined from 6061 aluminium billet
- Urethane-coated small wheels available in ¼” & ½” (6 & 13mm) pair and a ¾” & 1” (19mm & 25mm) pair
- Precision CNC machined aluminium frame for optimal bearing pre-load and tracking/alignment
- Use with light backed belts and in slow, green zone of variable speed grinders
The 84 Engineering Small Wheel Arm and Small Wheel Pairs are essential tools for grinding and shaping various materials. The Small Wheel Arm is a precision CNC machined tooling arm made from 6061 aluminium billet for exceptional strength and minimal weight.
It features a 2” idler wheel that deflects the belt for a more acute belt angle on your small wheels, which allows access into tighter areas and is great for cleanly notching tubes or grinding awkward work pieces. The Small Wheel Pairs come in two sizes (¼” & ½” and ¾” & 1”) and are CNC machined from steel billet before being coated in a newly formulated urethane compound chosen specifically for its heat-resistance and durability.
The pairs come pre-assembled in a precision CNC machined aluminium frame for optimal bearing pre-load and to maintain stable tracking/alignment.
The 2” deflection wheel of the Small Wheel Arm is coated in an 83 Shore A durometer urethane that is extremely durable and designed to withstand being in contact with the abrasive side of the belt.
The Small Wheel Pairs feature high-quality Timken, FAG or Nachi Bearings and are ground concentric for a smooth, vibration-free grinding experience. To get the most out of your Small Wheel Pairs, it is recommended to use them with an 84 Engineering Small Wheel Arm and Small Wheel Rest.
Please note that due to the size of the small wheels, they should not be run at full speed on variable speed grinders. On Shop Mate and Shop Master grinders, they should only be run in the slow, green zone of the speed controller to avoid premature failure. It is also recommended to use light backed belts with these small wheels as heavy X and Z weight belts do not easily bend to such a tight radius.
Small Wheel Pairs and Small Wheel Arm
- CNC machined small wheels
- Precision CNC machined aluminium frame
- High-quality bearings
- Small Wheel Arm
- Steel billet hubs
- 75 Shore A urethane coating
- 19mm spigot for quick tool changes
- Precision CNC machined 6061 aluminium frame
- 2x small wheels in frame with 19mm spigot.
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $200
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Syd Only)
- Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
*Delivery estimates provided by Australia Post
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.