- 84 Engineering Small Wheel Arms for 1306 or 2520 Small Wheel Pairs
- Allows access to tighter areas and great for notching tubes or grinding awkward work pieces
- Precision CNC machined from 6061 aluminium billet for strength and minimal weight
- Deflection wheel coated with durable 83 Shore A durometer urethane
The 84 Engineering Small Wheel Arms are designed to enhance the performance of your 1306 or 2520 Small Wheel Pairs. The tooling arm features a 2” idler wheel that deflects the belt for a more acute belt angle on your small wheels. This allows access to tighter areas and is great for cleanly notching tubes or grinding awkward work pieces.
The Small Wheel Arm is precision CNC machined from 6061 aluminium billet for exceptional strength and minimal weight. The 2” deflection wheel is coated in our facility using a new-and-improved 83 Shore A durometer urethane – an extremely durable compound designed to withstand being in contact with the abrasive side of the belt. The arm also features high-quality Timken, FAG or Nachi bearings for smooth operation.
The 84 Engineering Small Wheel Arm comes with an aluminium tooling arm with idler wheel and locking handle. Please note that small wheels are not included but can be purchased separately. You can find wheels to suit the arm on our website HERE
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $200
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Syd Only)
- Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
*Delivery estimates provided by Australia Post
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.