- Premium 72" belt grinder for serious fabricators and knife makers
- Sleek, single-piece folded body made of 10mm plate steel for a rigid yet uncomplicated chassis
- Versatile and easy to use with a fixed steel work rest and a 6-in-1 rotating platen
- Powerful 1.5kw (2hp) motor with variable speed control up to 4800 fpm
- Precision CNC machined wheels with newly formulated abrasion-resistant urethane rubber
- Flat-plane tracking mechanism for increased tracking stability and ease of adjustment
- Gas strut tensioning system for consistent belt tension regardless of tooling setup
- Assembly in two cartons for ease of transport and simple assembly
The Shop Master 72” Belt Grinder is a cost-effective premium machine designed for serious fabricators and knife makers. The sleek, single-piece folded body is laser cut from 10mm plate steel, making for an extremely rigid yet uncomplicated chassis.
All body components simply bolt together using basic hand tools, making servicing and assembly a breeze. The grinder is versatile and easy to use, equipped with a fixed steel work rest and a 6-in-1 rotating platen. The included Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) converts power to a 3-phase signal, driving the 1.5kw (2hp) motor.
This setup allows you to dial in the belt speed anywhere from 0 – 4800 fpm and provides maximum motor torque even at low RPM. All wheels on the Shop Master grinder are precision CNC machined from 6061 billet aluminium and coated in our newly formulated abrasion-resistant urethane rubber.
The flat-plane tracking mechanism offers increased tracking stability and ease of adjustment over many other options available on the market. The gas strut tensioning system ensures a consistent belt tension regardless of tooling setup. Assembly is simple thanks to two cartons that break down the grinder into a semi-assembled, powder-coated body, assembled platen and drive wheel, and a pre-wired motor and VFD.
- 72" belt length
- 8″ / 210mm rotating platen
- 2”, 3” & 5” rubberised contact wheels
- 2 tool arm slots
- Fixed work rest
- Protective spark guard
- Powder-coated tool rest included
- Purchase belts for the grinder separately.
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $200
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Syd Only)
- Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
*Delivery estimates provided by Australia Post
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.