- Rigid and stable mounting platform for your Shop Mate 48" or Shop Master 72" grinder
- Raises grinder 185mm from surface of workbench for more usable working height
- Tilt mechanism allows for vertical, horizontal or in-between grinder setup, opening up a range of possibilities and setups
- Australian-made steel components
- Hard-wearing industrial exterior powder coat
The 84 Engineering Bench Top Stand (BTS) is a must-have for those with Shop Mate 48" or Shop Master 72" grinders. It provides a rigid and stable mounting platform that can be bolted to your existing workbench, making it great for smaller areas or those who want to maximise their valuable floor space.
The stand raises your grinder 185mm from the surface of your bench, giving you a more usable working height. The stand's tilting mechanism allows you to use your grinder vertically, horizontally, or anywhere in-between, opening up a range of new possibilities and setups. With the horizontal grinder setup combined with the Angle Adjustable Rest, you can utilise the whole length of your platen, making it simple to create perfectly flat, square edges on your material.
You can also unlock the potential of the Small Wheel Attachment by creating a "spindle sander" style setup that is great for visibility and access to tight corners and contours.
All components of the stand are made from Australian steel, and either precision CNC machined in-house or laser cut locally. The components are then coated in a hard-wearing industrial exterior powder coat, ensuring that your stand will look like new even after years of use.
- Height range: 185mm
- Material: Australian-made steel
- Coating: Hardwearing industrial exterior polyester powder coat
- Product Inclusions: Bench Top Stand, 4x Bolts, washers and nuts to attach grinder to stand, User Assembly Guide.
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $200
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Syd Only)
- Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
*Delivery estimates provided by Australia Post