- Precision ground contact wheels for general shaping, knife handle sculpting, and profiling
- Standard 19mm spigot included for efficient changing between contact wheel and flat platen
- Great for rapid stock removal due to smaller diameter opening the grain of the belt
The 84 Engineering precision ground contact wheels are a versatile tool suitable for a range of tasks, including general shaping, knife handle sculpting, and profiling. These wheels feature a standard 19mm spigot for easy and efficient switching between the contact wheel and flat platen.
In addition to their versatility, these contact wheels are excellent for rapid stock removal due to their smaller diameter, which opens the grain of the belt, exposing fresh grit that cannot be utilized in flat platen grinding.
These wheels are made with billet aluminium hubs that are precision CNC machined using the latest technology. The hubs are coated in premium abrasion-resistant polyurethane rubber, manufactured in-house, and then ground concentric for a perfectly smooth and vibration-free grinding experience.
- Billet 6061 aluminium hub material
- 83 Shore A durometer polyurethane polymer surface material
- High-quality Timken, FAG, or Nachi bearings
- 4"x2" (102mm x 50mm) size
- Includes 4" contact wheel, stop collar, 19mm spigot, and M12x65mm SHCS bolt
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $200
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Syd Only)
- Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
*Delivery estimates provided by Australia Post
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.