- Synthetic stropping material with consistent feedback in all directions
- Honeycomb structure allows emulsions to fill up and maintain abrasive on the strop
- Provides even scratches and a snowshoe effect when stropping
- Little compression in the honeycomb depth for controlled aggression
- Color-coded Acrylic base for easy grit recognition
- Laser etched for long-lasting and clear identification marks
- Works equally well with Jende Poly Diamond Emulsions
The Jende Nanocloth Ultra strops are designed to provide a consistent stropping experience without the variations found in weaved strops. With no weave, the feedback is the same in all directions, allowing for precise stropping strokes without second-guessing. The honeycomb structure of the strops allows the emulsions to fill up the honeycombs, ensuring more abrasive stays on the strop and off your knife. This shape creates a snowshoe effect on the surface, resulting in even scratches during stropping.
The depth of the honeycomb has little compression compared to leather, allowing for differential pressure usage. You can adjust the strop's aggression by applying more pressure for increased aggression or using super light strokes for finish stropping. The strops feature a color-coded Acrylic base for easy identification of the desired grit, saving time and eliminating confusion. They are laser etched with clear identification marks for long-lasting usage. The strops work exceptionally well with Jende Poly Diamond Emulsions, ensuring optimal performance.
- 4 Micron (Pink) - 4,000 Grit
- 1 Micron (Blue) - 16,000 Grit
- 0.25 Micron (Green) - 60,000 Grit
- 0.025 Micron (Orange) - 600,000 Grit
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $200
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Syd Only)
- Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
*Delivery estimates provided by Australia Post
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.