- Economically priced stones
- Maintains shape well and cuts quickly
- Leaves a refined edge with good tooth
- Cleans up deeper factory scratches
- Facilitates transition to finer grits
The Naniwa stones are high-quality sharpening stones suitable for various tasks. Available in different grits, these stones offer effective sharpening performance. They are mounted on aluminium blanks and measure 1"x6" with a total thickness of 5-6mm. The stones work best when soaked in water before use and should be air dried and stored dry when not in use. The abrasive material used is aluminium oxide.
- Stone Type: Sharpening stone
- Size: 1"x6"
- Grit Options: 220, 320 Pro, 600 Grit "Bubble Gum", 1K "Chocolate Bar"
- Total Thickness: 5-6mm
- Mounting: Aluminium blank
- Abrasive Material: Aluminium Oxide
- Usage: Soak in water before use
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $200
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Syd Only)
- Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
*Delivery estimates provided by Australia Post
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.