- Premium level stones known for feedback and fast action
- Variety of hardness between different grits for optimal use on different steels
- High grit density for excellent performance
The Naniwa Chosera stones are renowned premium level stones appreciated for their wonderful feedback and fast sharpening action. One of their greatest advantages is the variation in hardness among different grits, allowing for advantageous use on both harder and softer steels. These stones also possess a high grit density and work best with a quick soak before use.
Measuring 1"x6" in size, these stones have a substantial 5mm thickness and come mounted on an aluminium blank that fits nicely in the TSProf, Hapstone, Edgepro, and JENDE JIGS sharpening systems. The Naniwa Chosera Low Grit Kit includes the #400, #600, #800, and #1000 Chosera stones.
- Stone Size: 1"x6"
- Stone Thickness: 5mm
- Mounting: Aluminium blank
- #400 Chosera Stone: Solid, hard, and aggressive stone that does not wear easily
- #600 Chosera Stone: Softer stone with a sensational "buttery" feedback, excels on harder steels
- #800 Chosera Stone: Technically a coarse stone, leaves a good basic working edge when used with mud, a real workhorse
- #1000 Chosera Stone: Aggressive enough for most maintenance, leaves a slightly more refined edge than other 1K stones
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $200
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Syd Only)
- Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
*Delivery estimates provided by Australia Post
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.