- Selected range from the Nanocloth Ultra line-up
- Bundle cost saving
- No-weave synthetic stropping material
- Consistent feedback in all directions
- Honeycomb structure for optimal abrasive retention
- Easy identification with color-coded Acrylic base
- Laser etched for long-lasting and clear identification marks
- Compatible with Jende Poly Diamond Emulsions
The Jende Nanocloth Ultra KME strop kit offers a selected range of synthetic stropping materials with a cost-saving bundle. Unlike traditional weaved strops, the Nanocloth Ultra provides consistent feedback in all directions, ensuring reliable stropping strokes. Its honeycomb structure allows the emulsions to fill the honeycombs, maximizing abrasive retention on the strop and minimizing transfer to your knife.
The shape of the honeycomb creates a snowshoe effect, producing even scratches during stropping. With minimal compression, the honeycomb depth offers differential pressure for adjusting the strop's aggression. The color-coded Acrylic base facilitates quick and easy identification of the desired grit strop. Laser etched marks ensure long-lasting and clear identification. The Nanocloth Ultra works seamlessly with Jende Poly Diamond Emulsions for excellent sharpening performance.
Colours match corresponding emulsions sold separately
- 4 Micron (Pink): 4,000 Grit
- 1 Micron (Blue): 16,000 Grit
- 0.25 Micron (Green): 60,000 Grit
- 0.025 Micron (Orange): 600,000 Grit
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $200
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Syd Only)
- Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
*Delivery estimates provided by Australia Post
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.