- Jende Diamond lapping films are highly effective with abrasion resistant steels and ceramic blades
- PSA backed films for easy adhesion to KME lapping film blanks
- Specially cut to suit the KME system in the 1 x 4" size
- Can be used for wrapping around curved items like dowel for serrated edges
Jende Diamond lapping films are designed to deliver exceptional performance when working with abrasion resistant steels and ceramic blades. These films feature a PSA backing, making them ready to adhere to the KME lapping film blanks. Simply peel off the paper backing and attach the films to the blanks to start using them.
These films are specifically cut to fit the KME system in the 1 x 4" size, ensuring compatibility and ease of use. In addition to flat surfaces, they can also be wrapped around curved items like dowels to address serrated edges.
A set of 5 pieces is available, offering 10 different grit variations:
- 80 Micron (200 Grit)
- 60 Micron (300 Grit)
- 45 Micron (400 Grit)
- 30 Micron (600 Grit)
- 15 Micron (1200 Grit)
- 9 Micron (2200 Grit)
- 6 Micron (3300 Grit)
- 3 Micron (7000 Grit)
- 1 Micron (16,000 Grit)
- 0.5 Micron (30,000 Grit)
Choose your desired grit option from the selection above to meet your specific sharpening needs.
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $200
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Syd Only)
- Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
*Delivery estimates provided by Australia Post
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.