- Designed for the TSPROF Kadet Expert sharpening system
- Suitable for knives with a spine thickness of up to 3.5 mm
- Radially convex shape for setting minimum sharpening angles
- Adjustable to any blade shape for symmetry
- No deflection of the blade thanks to two gripping points
- No calibration required
- Suitable for various types of knives
The TSPROF Kadet Whole Milled Fillet Clamps are specifically designed for fixing knives with a spine thickness of up to 3.5 mm on the TSPROF Kadet Expert sharpening system. The clamps feature a radially convex shape on the outer surface, allowing for setting minimum sharpening angles less than 7.5° per side.
Made from a single piece of aviation aluminium, these clamps provide the ability to adjust them to any shape of the blade, ensuring symmetry during installation. With two gripping points, the clamps prevent deflection of the blade and allow independent movement along the entire length of the frame. No calibration is required.
These clamps are suitable for sharpening various types of knives, including kitchen and fillet knives with a narrow spine, keychain knives, straight razors, and knives with "Scandi-descents," among others.
- Recommended Blade Length: 30-200 mm
- Jaws Tips Thickness: 1 mm
- Clamp Width: 20 mm (2 pieces)
- Gap Between Jaws in Free State: 4 mm
- Maximum Spine Thickness of a Knife: 3.5 mm
- Wrench Size: HEX4 (hexagon 4.0 mm)
- Wrench Included: Yes
The clamps are specifically designed for the TSPROF Kadet sharpening system.
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $200
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Syd Only)
- Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
*Delivery estimates provided by Australia Post
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.