- Super Fine grade stone with a #8000 grit
- Brings your blade to a new level of sharpness
- Comes with a rubber frame for smoother sharpening and stain resistance
- Includes a small Nagura stone for unclogging the stone
The Suehiro Japanese Whetstone - Cerax #8000 Grit (8080) is classed as a Super Fine grade stone. It is perfect for sharpening high-end blades, taking them to a new level of sharpness. This stone works best after the 5000 and 6000 grit Cerax line-up, allowing you to refine the blade's edge with progressive grit stages.
The Cerax Waterstone by Suehiro Niigata Japan is renowned for its fast cutting surface, longevity, and high-quality reputation. These stones hold their shape well and cut quickly enough to create a burr in a reasonable number of strokes. Each Cerax stone comes with a small Nagura stone, which can be used to unclog the stone if particle material becomes embedded during the sharpening process.
- Product: Suehiro Cerax 8080
- Grit: 8000 (Fine Finishing) | White Alumina
- Whetstone Size: 205 x 73 x 23mm
- Weight: 1000g
- Cleaning Stone Included
- Professional Sharpening Stone / Whetstone
- Made in Japan
To maintain the Suehiro Cerax series of stones and keep their surface flat for long life, a lapping plate is recommended. We suggest either the Jende Industries Glass Lapping Plate, Shapton Diamond Glass Lapping Plate, or the Shapton NAORU cast iron lapping system for this process. Proper maintenance ensures the stone's optimal performance and longevity.
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $200
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Syd Only)
- Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
*Delivery estimates provided by Australia Post
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.