- Super Fine grade stone with a #5000 grit for high-end blades
- Delivers a new level of sharpness, perfect for a superior sharpening edge
- Comes with a rubber frame for smoother sharpening and stain resistance
- Includes a small Nagura stone for unclogging the stone
The Suehiro Japanese Whetstone - Cerax #5000 Grit (5050) is a Super Fine grade stone that is perfect for sharpening high-end blades. With its #5000 grit, it will take your blade to a whole new level of sharpness. Grit progression is key to a refined superior sharpening edge. This stone works best after the #3000 grit Cerax.
The Cerax Waterstone by Suehiro Niigata Japan is renowned for its fast cutting surface, longevity, and high-quality reputation. The stone holds its shape well and cuts quickly, enabling you to achieve a burr in a reasonable number of strokes. It comes with a small Nagura stone, which is used for unclogging the stone if particle material becomes embedded during the sharpening process.
- Product: Suehiro Cerax 5050
- Grit: 5000 (Fine Finishing) | White Alumina
- Whetstone Size: 205 x 73 x 23mm
- Weight: 1000g
- Cleaning Stone Included
- Professional Sharpening Stone / Whetstone
- Made in Japan
To maintain the Suehiro Cerax series of stones and keep their surface flat for long life, a lapping plate is recommended. We suggest either the Jende Industries Glass Lapping Plate, Shapton Diamond Glass Lapping Plate, or the Shapton NAORU cast iron lapping system for this process. Proper maintenance ensures the stone's optimal performance and longevity.
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $200
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Syd Only)
- Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
*Delivery estimates provided by Australia Post
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.