- Medium-Coarse grade stone with a #320 grit
- Thicker for longer life when well maintained
- Perfect for removing deep imperfections along the bevel
- Comes with a rubber frame for smoother sharpening and stain resistance
- Included is a small Nagura stone for unclogging the stone
The Suehiro Japanese Whetstone - Cerax #320 Grit (404) is a medium-coarse grade stone that has become a staple for many sharpeners due to its ability to remove metal quickly and cleanly. The 404 variant is 50mm thick, providing longer life when well maintained. This stone is best used after the Atoma #140 Diamond plate, allowing for the removal of deep imperfections along the bevel and setting the stage for the #1000 Cerax.
The Cerax Waterstone by Suehiro Niigata Japan is renowned for its fast cutting surface, longevity, and high-quality reputation. The stone holds its shape well and cuts quickly, enabling you to achieve a burr in a reasonable number of strokes. It comes with a small Nagura stone, which is used for unclogging the stone if particle material becomes embedded during the sharpening process.
- Product: Suehiro Cerax 404
- Grit: 320 (Medium - Coarse) | White Alumina
- Whetstone Size: 205 x 73 x 50mm
- Weight: 2000g
- Cleaning Stone Included
- Professional Sharpening Stone / Whetstone
- Made in Japan
To maintain the Suehiro Cerax series of stones and keep their surface flat for long life, a lapping plate is recommended. We suggest either the Jende Industries Glass Lapping Plate, Shapton Diamond Glass Lapping Plate, or the Shapton NAORU cast iron lapping system for this process. Proper maintenance ensures the stone's optimal performance and longevity.
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $200
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Syd Only)
- Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
*Delivery estimates provided by Australia Post
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.