- Finishing stone with a #3000 grit
- Leaves a beautiful mirrored edge on the knife bevel
- Included storage case which doubles as a whetstone stand
- Fast cutting surface renowned for its longevity and consistency
The Suehiro Japanese Whetstone - New Cerax #3000 Grit (CR-3000-Y Large) is classified as a finishing stone suitable for most blades. This size 1 model standard whetstone from Suehiro can be used with a wide variety of knives and cutting tools. It includes a storage case that can also be used as a whetstone stand, providing convenience and practicality.
The Cerax Waterstone by Suehiro Niigata Japan is well-known for its fast cutting surface, longevity, and consistent performance. These stones maintain their shape well and still cut quickly enough to create a burr in a reasonable number of strokes.
- Product: Suehiro New Cerax CR-3000-Y
- Grit: 3000 (Finishing) White Alumina
- Whetstone Size: 206 x 73 x 23mm
- Weight: 900g
- Cleaning Stone Included
- Professional Sharpening Stone / Whetstone
- Made in Japan
To maintain the Suehiro Cerax series of stones and keep their surface flat for long-lasting performance, we recommend using a lapping plate. For this process, we suggest either the Jende Industries Glass Lapping Plate, Shapton Diamond Glass Lapping Plate, or the Shapton NAORU cast iron lapping system. The Cerax stones do require soaking before use, but they are not excessively thirsty. A few minutes of soaking is sufficient, and an occasional splash of water during use keeps them working smoothly. It's important not to store the stones in water.
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $200
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Syd Only)
- Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
*Delivery estimates provided by Australia Post
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.