- Medium/Finishing grade stone with a #1000 grit
- Perfect for providing a beautiful mirrored edge on knife bevels
- Included storage case which doubles as a whetstone stand
- Fast cutting surface renowned for its longevity and consistency
The Suehiro Japanese Whetstone - New Cerax #1000 Grit (CR-1000-B Large) is categorised as a Medium/Finishing stone, suitable for most blades. This standard size 1 model whetstone is versatile, accommodating a wide array of knives and cutting tools. It can leave a beautiful mirrored edge on the knife bevel.
The Cerax Waterstone by Suehiro Niigata Japan is acclaimed for its fast cutting surface, longevity, and its reputation for consistency and high quality. These stones retain their shape well while cutting quickly enough to create a burr in a reasonable number of strokes.
- Product: Suehiro New Cerax CR-1000-B
- Grit: 1000 | Medium / Finishing | White Alumina
- Whetstone Size: 206 x 73 x 23mm
- Weight: 950g
- Cleaning Stone Included
- Professional Sharpening Stone / Whetstone
- Made in Japan
To maintain the Suehiro Cerax series of stones and keep their surface flat for extended life, a lapping plate is recommended. We suggest either the Jende Industries Glass Lapping Plate, Shapton Diamond Glass Lapping Plate, or the Shapton NAORU cast iron lapping system for this process. This well-crafted whetstone has a dense concentration of ultra-fine air pockets and can be used immediately by lightly wetting it. Under normal circumstances, there is no risk of a loss of quality. It can be used in the same manner as conventional (kiln-fired) whetstones.
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $200
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Syd Only)
- Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
*Delivery estimates provided by Australia Post
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.