- 1x4 KME Spyderco Stones
- Includes Medium, Fine, and Ultra Fine (UF) grits
- Fits into the standard KME Sharpener stone holder
The 1x4 KME Spyderco Stones are designed to provide a range of grits for sharpening and maintenance. These stones are 1"x 4" in size and have a thickness of 4-5mm. They are mounted to a 2mm thick aluminium blank and can be used in the KME sharpener or as field stones, travel stones, and slip stones.
Medium Spyderco Stone
The Medium Spyderco stone is an excellent transition and clean-up stone from the KME diamond. It is great for maintenance sharpening and has a grit rating of about 1200 grit / 15 Micron.
Fine Spyderco Stone
The Fine Spyderco stone is also very effective as a transition and maintenance stone. It leaves a very respectable working edge and has a grit rating of about 2K grit / 6 Micron.
Ultra Fine (UF) Spyderco Stone
The Ultra Fine (UF) Spyderco stone is a must-have finisher stone. It is rated at about 4K grit / 3 Micron and provides an excellent final edge.
Spyderco stones can be used wet with oil or water, as well as dry. Wet use gives the stones more aggression, while dry sharpening produces a finer finish over time.
- Stone Size: 1"x 4" x 4-5mm
- Stone Mount: 2mm thick aluminium blank
- Usage: Fits into the standard KME Sharpener stone holder, suitable for field stones, travel stones, and slip stones
- 1x Medium Spyderco Stone
- 1x Fine Spyderco Stone
- 1x Ultra Fine (UF) Spyderco Stone
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $200
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Syd Only)
- Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
*Delivery estimates provided by Australia Post
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.