- Natural and food-safe protection for high carbon knives
- Creates a barrier to prevent rust and moisture
- Odourless and non-drying formula
- Made by Kurobara Honpo with 80 years of expertise
Kurobara Camellia Oil is the ideal solution for protecting your high carbon knives. Made from pure Tsubaki Oil extracted from camellia plant seeds, this oil creates a barrier between the blade and oxygen, preventing rust and tarnishing. It is odourless and non-drying, making it perfect for long-term blade preservation.
Kurobara Honpo, based in Tokyo, Japan, has perfected the process of making Camellia oil over its 80-year history. The oil is carefully crafted to ensure it does not affect glues or finishes on your blade, providing reliable protection without compromising the knife's quality.
Available in two sizes, the Kurobara Camellia Oil comes in a 100ml bottle with a drip top nozzle or a 250ml bottle with a spray nozzle, catering to your specific needs.
- Manufacturer: Kurobara Honpo
- Ingredients: Pure Tsubaki Oil (Camellia Oil)
- Size: 100ml
- Weight: 150g
- Made in Japan
- 100ml bottle with drip top nozzle or 250ml bottle with spray nozzle (depending on selection)
- Natural light oil extracted from camellia plant seeds
- Used to preserve and protect blades from rusting and oxidising
- Can be used on knives, gardening, and woodworking tools
- Best applied after cleaning and drying the tool
- Preserves wooden handles of knives
- 250ml bottle comes with a pump lid
- Does not go rancid or thicken over time
For best results, apply the Camellia oil after washing and drying the knife. Simply spray it onto a cloth and wipe over the entire blade surface before storing the knife.
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $200
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Syd Only)
- Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
*Delivery estimates provided by Australia Post
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.