- Sturdy and stylish acrylic base
- Provides stability and reliability
- Can be used as a holder for the system
- Sleek design for any kitchen or workshop
The Zanvak edition acrylic KME sharpener base is the perfect solution for those looking for a sturdy and stylish sharpening system. With a total weight of 530g, the acrylic base provides a solid foundation for sharpening, making it more stable and reliable than the standard wooden base. The base comes with an aluminium vertical rod that screws securely into the acrylic base, providing a stable base for the KME sharpening system to rest on.
Additionally, the base can also be used as a handy holder for the system when not in use or for changing stones. The sleek design of the acrylic base is sure to make a statement in any kitchen or workshop. Upgrade your sharpening game with the Zanvak edition acrylic KME sharpener base.
- 20mm thick acrylic
- Rubber feet for stability
- Aluminium vertical rod to receive the KME system
- Laser engraved Zanvak logo
- Polished sides
- 150mm x 150mm footprint
- Weight: 530g
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $200
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Syd Only)
- Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
*Delivery estimates provided by Australia Post
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.