The Edge Pro Diamond Matrix line of knife sharpening stones was designed for the sharpening fanatics that insist on the best. Attention to detail and quality are immediately visible when you hold a 250 grit sharpening stone in your hand.
The Matrix diamond blade sharpener stones have a special feel of their own, and last an incredibly long time.
- Ideal for the modern "super steels"
- Works great for sharpening ceramic knives
- While we do all we can to reduce voids in the stone we cannot guarantee all stones will be free of them. These voids will not interrupt the sharpening performance.
- No soaking needed
Fast Sharpening on Blades
These resin bonded stones sharpen very quickly. With many of the modern steel alloys used in knives and tools, speed of sharpening can be an important factor when considering a resin bonded sharpening stone. These stones work well on very tough tool steels such as A2 or D2 and very hard stainless alloys popular in Japanese and western made cutlery.
Recommended for High Quality Finishes
Zanvak have been highly impressed with the quality of these bonded stones. Whether you're purchasing the very coarse 80 grit or all the way up to the extremely fine 4000 grit, we’ve found these stones to be very consistently graded. If you’ve considered purchasing a set of Resin Bonded Stones, we certainly recommend the Edge Pro Diamond Matrix Resin Bonded Sharpening Stones.
Splash and Go Resin Bonded Stones
If you want to get down to the real details of these stones, they are made with a resin bond. The resin bond gives these stones two real benefits. First, the resin bond allows for a higher level of abrasive particles compared with less expensive methods of stone bonding.
The higher abrasive levels contribute to the speed of sharpening. Second, these resin bonded stones don't require soaking in water prior to use, just a sprinkle on the top is all that is needed.
Edge Pro offers the following grit sizes for Matrix Diamonds:
- Extra Coarse - 80 grit
- Coarse - 250 grit
- Medium - 650 grit
- Medium - 1100 grit
- Fine - 2300 grit
- Extra Fine - 4000 grit
- These monocrystalline diamond sharpening stones feature: Superior scratch pattern
- High quality tight particle size distribution of monocrystalline diamond
- Resin bond diamond stones can be used to sharpen virtually any knife made
- Precision CNC machined aluminium blanks reduce bow & twist
- Made to suit sharpening systems that utilize the 1x6" stone format, this includes Edge Pro, TSPROF, JENDE JIGS, Hapstone and more.
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $200
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Syd Only)
- Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
*Delivery estimates provided by Australia Post
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.