- Enhanced blade stability and consistent placement
- Two points of contact on the knife spine
- One-piece design for durability and longevity
- Adjustable centre piece to accommodate various blade shapes and sizes
- Machined 6061 T6 aluminium stock with hard anodized coating
- Ideal for use with magnetized blade tables
- Available in two sizes for Apex and Professional models
The Edge Pro Slide Guide is a must-have accessory for knife sharpening enthusiasts. This innovative tool provides two points of contact on the knife spine, improving blade stability and allowing for quicker and more consistent blade placement during sharpening.
Featuring a one-piece design that extends from one edge of the blade table to the other, the Slide Guide also includes a centre piece that can slide back and forth and be locked in place to accommodate a wide range of blade shapes and sizes. The machined 6061 T6 aluminium stock and .002" thick hard anodized coating make it durable and long-lasting.
The Edge Pro Slide Guide is especially useful when used in conjunction with a magnetized blade table and is ideal for blades that will not be moved during the sharpening process, such as smaller fixed and folding knives. Simply adjust the centre piece to fit the blade and enjoy improved stability and precision during sharpening.
- Material: 6061 T6 Aluminium
- Made in: USA
Upgrade your knife sharpening kit with the Edge Pro Slide Guide and experience a new level of ease and precision. This accessory is designed to enhance your sharpening process, providing enhanced stability and consistent blade placement. Made from high-quality materials, it ensures durability and longevity for long-term use.
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $200
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Syd Only)
- Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
*Delivery estimates provided by Australia Post
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.