WE130 Precision Sharpener – The most versatile sharpener offering exceptional precision and control for knife enthusiasts.
The WE130 Precision Sharpener is the ultimate tool for serious knife enthusiasts. It provides the widest variety of knife grind clamping options and the broadest range of angles with independent angle adjustment. With the patented Generation 3 Cam-Lock Vise, this sharpener can accommodate fully flat and hollow ground blades, as well as distally tapered blades like everyday-carry pocket knives and kitchen knives. It offers a wide range of sharpening angles, from 13 to 35 degrees per side, allowing you to sharpen various blades including cleavers, bushcraft knives, blades with chisel grinds, and Japanese knives made from modern super steels. The WE130 Precision Sharpener also allows for sharpening asymmetrical grinds with its independent angle adjustment feature.
Retaining the original design or custom bevel of your knife is essential for passionate knife enthusiasts. The WE130 Precision Sharpener offers coarse angle adjustments in 1-degree increments and micro adjustments of 0.05 degrees, ensuring you can match the original bevels without modifying the knife's grind or removing excess material unnecessarily.
With 10" Guide Rods included, this sharpener can handle knives up to 15 inches in length, and the vise has a maximum clamping capacity of 3/16". An optional attachment (sold separately) allows clamping knives with thicknesses up to 1/4". The WE130 Sharpener can be easily mounted to a home workstation or any compatible base using the provided hardware.
The WE130 Precision Sharpener has the following features:
- Made in the USA
- Sharpens a very wide assortment of knives - offers the most versatility
- Generation 3 Cam-Lock Vise - one-step knife clamping and doesn't require additional tools to operate
- Widest range of customizable angles
- Ability to adjust angles independently for asymmetrical grinds
- Clamps the widest variety of knife grinds, including blades that are full-flat-ground or distally tapered
- Includes Coarse 100 Grit / Medium Coarse 200 Grit Diamond Stones Pack
- Includes Medium Fine 400 Grit / Fine 600 Grit Diamond Stones Pack
- Can sharpen blades up to 15" long
- Angle Range: 13 to 35 Degrees (26 to 70 degrees inclusive)
- Main angle adjustment in 1-degree increments and micro-angle adjustment in 0.05-degree increments
- Sharpener's angle markings are calibrated for the knife's edge at 5/8" over the top of the vise
- Minimum knife height for stones to clear vise at the lowest angle is 5/8" over the top of the vise. Low Angle Adapter (sold separately) required to reach low angles on smaller knives
- Guide Rod length: 10"
- Max Clamping Width: 3/16" (*Attachment for 1/4" Blades is available*)
- Product Weight: 3.5 Kg
- Coarse 100 Grit / Medium Coarse 200 Grit Diamond Stones Pack
- Medium Fine 400 Grit / Fine 600 Grit Diamond Stones Pack
- Vise Key
- Depth Key
The WE130 Precision Sharpener is compatible with various additional items such as Wicked Edge sharpening stones and strops, Low Angle Adapter, Generation 3 Jaws for 1/4" Blades, Scissor Attachment, Chisel Attachment, Advanced Alignment Guide, Safety Shields, 12" Guide Rods (10" rods are included with this sharpener), Granite and Aluminium Bases, and Hard Carrying Case with Wheels and Retractable Handle. Please note that it is not compatible with the Hard Carrying Case or Hardware Upgrade Kits, as the WE130 already includes fully upgraded hardware.
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $200
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Syd Only)
- Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
*Delivery estimates provided by Australia Post
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.