WE120 Precision Sharpener – Versatile and accommodating for a wide assortment of knife styles.
The WE120 Precision Sharpener is designed to cater to anyone with a diverse collection of knives. With a wide angle range of 13-35 degrees per side, it offers exceptional versatility. This sharpener allows you to sharpen asymmetrical grinds and provides micro-angle adjustments in increments of less than 1 degree. It can clamp blades up to 1/4" thick, making it suitable for various blade thicknesses. The WE120 Precision Sharpener can be easily mounted to a home workstation or any compatible base.
The WE120 Precision Sharpener has the following features:
- Made in the USA
- Sharpens a wide assortment of knives
- Wide angle range for added versatility
- Fine angle adjustment and control
- Ability to adjust angles independently for asymmetrical grinds
- Includes Coarse 100 Grit / Medium Coarse 200 Grit Diamond Stones Pack
- Includes Medium Fine 400 Grit / Fine 600 Grit Diamond Stones Pack
- Vise is operated with an included Allen Key
- Parts are fully modular, making them interchangeable with upgrades for more advanced sharpening capabilities
- Can sharpen blades up to 15" long
- Can clamp blades up to 1/4” thick with included vise screws (longer screws may be used for thicker blades)
- Angle Range: 13-35 degrees per side (26-70 degrees inclusive)
- Main angle adjustment in 1-degree increments and micro-angle adjustment in 0.05-degree increments
- Sharpener's angle markings are calibrated for the knife's edge at 5/8" over the top of the vise
- Minimum knife height for stones to clear vise at the lowest angle is 5/8" over the top of the vise. Low Angle Adapter (sold separately) required to reach low angles on smaller knives
- Guide Rods: 8"
- Product Weight: 2.5 Kg
- Coarse 100 Grit / Medium Coarse 200 Grit Diamond Stones Pack
- Medium Fine 400 Grit / Fine 600 Grit Diamond Stones Pack
- Vise Key
- Depth Key
The WE120 Precision Sharpener is compatible with various additional items such as Wicked Edge sharpening stones and strops, Hardware Upgrade Kits, Low Angle Adapter, Scissor Attachment, Chisel Attachment, Advanced Alignment Guide, Safety Shields, 10" and 12" Guide Rods, Standard Model WE120 Granite and Aluminum Bases, Hard Carrying Case, and Hard Carrying Case with Wheels and Retractable Handle.
Please note that the WE120 is not compatible with Generation 3 Jaws for 1/4" Blades. However, an upgrade to jaws is not needed as the WE120 is built to accommodate 1/4" blades.
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $200
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Syd Only)
- Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
*Delivery estimates provided by Australia Post
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.