- Designed for sharpening fillet knives, multi-tools, and Scandinavian type knives
- Radial-convex shape allows for a minimum sharpening angle of only 7.2° per side
- Heavy-duty aviation aluminium construction for durability
- Can be used with up to 4 clamps simultaneously for secure fixing
The TSPROF Single Whole Milled Fillet Clamp is specifically designed for sharpening fillet knives, multi-tools, and Scandinavian type knives. It features a radial-convex shape on the outer surface, allowing for a minimum sharpening angle of only 7.2° per side.
The clamp is made from heavy-duty aviation aluminium using advanced processing technologies, resulting in a slim profile for the jaws without sacrificing wear resistance. The clamp's width is designed to accommodate up to 4 clamps simultaneously on the frame, providing a secure grip even for the most flexible fillet knives.
Calibration is not required for these clamps, and they can be easily tightened using just one screw at the rear of the clamp.
- Minimum Sharpening Angle: 7.2°
- Suggested Knife Length Range: 30-300 mm
- Minimum Width of a Knife (Bevel to Spine): 10 mm
- Jaws Thickness: 1 mm
- Clamp Width: 21 mm
- Maximum Thickness of the Spine: 3.5 mm
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $200
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Syd Only)
- Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
*Delivery estimates provided by Australia Post
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.