- Universal attachment for selecting desired convex edge degree
- Mounts easily to the stone holder
- Includes a titanium guide ring for added strength
- Ideal for deep cutting and shock-resistant applications
- Compatible with military weapons, large knives, and bushcraft tools
The TSProf Universal Convex Attachment provides users with the ability to select their desired convex edge degree from three preselected holes. This attachment is designed to mount easily to the stone holder, ensuring a secure fit during sharpening sessions. The inclusion of a titanium guide ring adds strength and durability to the attachment.
Convex sharpening has proven to be highly effective in applications that involve shock loads, such as cutting reeds, shrubs, grass, and large raw bones. It is also popular in bush craft activities. The convex edge profile reduces the "sticking" effect when cutting, making it suitable for military weapons with long blades, large knives, logging axes, and bush craft scandi grind knives.
The angle range (radius) of the convex edge is determined by the position of the rod in the alloy adapter, which is marked with the appropriate range. Please note that this Universal Attachment is not compatible with K03 Pro systems. For K03 Pro models, please use the Universal Attachment with a complete rod available separately. HERE
- Three radius adapters: 4.3°, 7.2°, 10.7°
- Bushing adapter
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $200
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Syd Only)
- Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
*Delivery estimates provided by Australia Post
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.