- Upgrades the standard clamps to minimize deviation during sharpening
- Requires forces up to 1kg to cause deviation
- Thicker and stronger than standard springs
The TSPROF Reinforced Springs for the Double Clamp are designed to upgrade the standard clamps, providing enhanced stability and minimizing deviation during sharpening. These reinforced springs are thicker and stronger compared to the standard springs, requiring forces of up to 1kg to cause any deviation. In contrast, the standard springs deviate around 500g of force.
- Thickness: 1mm
- Material: Steel 65G
- Ground and heat treated for increased durability
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $200
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Syd Only)
- Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
*Delivery estimates provided by Australia Post
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.