- Maintains the Shapton Glass Stone Seven Stones
- Flattens stones with high accuracy
- Channels on the plate catch stone slurry for cleaner flattening sessions
- Easy-to-follow instructions for use
The Shapton Glass Stone Seven Diamond Lapping Plate is designed to maintain your Shapton Glass Stone Seven Stones as they wear with use. By correctly using the diamond lapping plate, you can flatten the stones with an accuracy of up to 0.005 mm. The plate's design includes channels that catch the stone slurry, resulting in a cleaner surface for longer flattening sessions.
To use the diamond lapping plate, begin by drawing an X pattern across the stone's surface with a pencil. Then, rub the stone against the diamond surface in multiple directions until all the pencil marks have been removed from the stone's surface. It is recommended to rub the stone back and forth and at a diagonal to ensure even wear during the lapping process.
Throughout the entire lapping process, keep the stone wet. Running it under a tap is recommended as it washes away the slurry immediately, improving the efficiency of the lapping.
The Shapton Glass Stone Seven Diamond Lapping Plate is an essential tool for maintaining the flatness and optimal performance of your Shapton Glass Stone Seven Stones.
- Shapton Diamond Lapping Plate
- Dimensions: 16 cm x 4.1 cm
- Weight: 170g
- SKU: 70100
- Made in Japan
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $200
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Syd Only)
- Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
*Delivery estimates provided by Australia Post
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.