- Designed for sharpening knives on Edge Pro sharpeners, TSPROF, Hapstone, and more.
- Narrow stones with a width of 12mm, suitable for recurved blades.
- 6mm thickness for longer life cycle compared to standard Edge Pro style stones.
- Mounted on high-quality aluminium blanks for stability.
- Aluminium oxide stones with a strong bond for high performance and below-average wear rate.
- T2 series recommended for working with stainless steel.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Can be used with water or any other stone lubricant.
The Boride T2 Narrow Sharpening Stones are specifically designed for sharpening knives on Edge Pro sharpeners, TSPROF, Hapstone, and other compatible systems. These narrow stones, with a width of 12mm, are suitable for sharpening recurved blades.
Boride stones are known for their high quality and performance. The T2 series stones, made of aluminium oxide, use a very strong bond, resulting in high performance and a below-average wear rate. Boride recommends the T2 series as the best choice for working with stainless steel. These stones are highly popular among users who prefer guided sharpening.
All Boride stones in this kit have a thickness of 6mm, offering a longer life cycle compared to stock Edge Pro style stones that are only 3mm thick. They are mounted on high-quality aluminium blanks, providing stability and durability during the sharpening process.
The stones can be used with water or any other stone lubricant to optimize their performance. To maintain their flat surface, it is recommended to use a lapping plate for regular maintenance.
- Kit includes 6 narrow sharpening stones
- Stone width: 12mm
- Stone thickness: 6mm
- Mounting: High-quality aluminium blanks
- Stone material: Aluminium oxide
- Recommended for working with stainless steel
- Made in the U.S.A.
- FREE Standard Delivery Over $200
- FREE Customer Pick-Up (Syd Only)
- Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
Same day dispatch until 2PM AEST (Mon-Fri)
*Delivery estimates provided by Australia Post
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.